Tell us the exciting things your business is doing and be in to win our help writing and distributing a media release taking your story to the New Zealand media!
Whether you are involved in exciting events, have brought a product to market or have an inspiring story to tell, we're here to help.
Last Word Writing Services works with clients in New Zealand and around the world to help them share their stories of success. We deliver written content of the highest quality, and ensure the messages we are presenting reach the target audience.
How to enter
Comment below with your story, or send us an email or private Facebook message if you would prefer to keep the story under wraps for now. Entries must be received before 11pm on Wednesday 9 August 2017.
One competition winner will be notified on 14 August following judging of entries by Last Word Writing Services based on relevance, newsworthiness, and likely levels of interest from media and the New Zealand public.
The competition winner will receive up to five hours of public relations support from Last Word Writing Services to assist with advice, information sourcing, writing and distribution of a 300-500 word media release to New Zealand media.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, business representatives must share stories of their amazing projects, newsworthy achievements or fantastic results.
- Entries can be received via comments on the Last Word Writing Services blog, Facebook page, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition will run from 1 - 9 August 2017.
- One competition winner will be selected by Last Word Writing Services based on relevance, newsworthiness, and likely levels of interest from media and the New Zealand public.
- The competition winner will receive up to five hours of public relations support from Last Word Writing Services to assist with advice, information sourcing, writing and distribution of a 300-500 media release to New Zealand media. The appropriateness of the media the release will distributed to will be determined by Last Word in consultation with the competition winner. Any additional work outside these hours will be charged at Last Word’s standard rate, by prior agreement between Last Word and the competition winner.
- This competition is open to New Zealand businesses, organisations and individuals. Competition entrants must ensure that they have delegated authority and permission to publicise any story they have shared to the media.
- Last Word Writing Services reserves not to select a competition winner if it is believed that no entries meet the criteria of relevance, newsworthiness or public interest.
- If the winner wants the release distributed internationally, as well as in New Zealand, additional charges may apply. These will be discussed directly in the course of identifying the scope of the media release.